Saturday, April 25, 2015

APRIL 25, 2015

We are having a Yard Sale today, along with others from our community.  That is, if it stops raining...

Yard sales have changed.  I have been at a yard sale where an item was priced at $ 5.00 and someone asks if they will take $ 1.00.  You can tell, even before you get there, by the sub-divsion, if most of the items sold are baby things.  Clothing is a big item at yard sales.  I am amazed that there are some yard sales that seem to open many times during the year.

The communities that are for the 55 and above crowd are a great place to go.

I am intrigued by some of the items available and the pricing of them.  Some have great sentimental value, some are rare to find items, and some are just a great bargain, even at the price on the item.

For example...



3 comments:

  1. LOL! Are you kidding me? A mistake maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m a die hard Pats fan and even I wouldn't pay that much for that! holy cow

    ReplyDelete