Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Ben and I were having some fun this weekend nosing around one of the very large concrete power line poles.  The sections are about 40 feet long and they put PVC pipe in the mold to make it possible to move them,  They put a rod through the holes, hook the rods to chains and lift them with a crane.

The pole is about 18 inches in diameter near the base.  I had Ben stand on one side and I was on the other with the camera.  I directed him to the right, to the left, up and down until his nose was centered.  

Ben's nose knows holes...


The shadow on the bottom of the hole is a stone or nut that had been put there by someone.

2 comments:

  1. Very unique! Very funny. I hope when Ben starts to date that someone would show his girlfriend this picture.

    ReplyDelete