Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25, 2015

This picture was taken on Linda's I-Phone last Summer on the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine.  If you ever go to Maine, walk the Marginal Way, which starts in Perkins Cove and goes back to Ogunquit.  It is a paved walkway along the rocky coast and there are many benches on which to sit, rest, or better yet, enjoy it all.

This is a first for me to E-mail the picture from her phone to my Email.  I then saved the picture to my desktop and then imported it into Lightroom for processing.  As you can see from the shadow on the ground, the sun was to my back.  This cause a heavy shadow on my face and I can here a few saying, "That is a good thing!"

I tweaked the picture to lessen the shadow on the face, cropped the photo, and now it could easily be printed or saved as a desktop background.  There they are again... "Why?"




As an afterthought, I have included the original photo from the I-Phone below for comparison.


1 comment:

  1. I like the non shadow picture better so there! When are you both coming back for a visit so you can walk the marginal way again?

    ReplyDelete