Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

I purchase a new photo processing software (Lightroom 5) on Craigslist this weekend and I have been practicing with it.  Today, there are two 'before and after' pictures.  The first is from my adventure to the library and this picture did not make the cut for the photo group.  Did I tell you that Linda was the judge.

The first picture is out of the camera; untouched.  The second has obviously been processed.  I always assume that all photos have some post-processing.  Click on the photos to enlarge them, which will show the differences.




The next two photos were taken today as I walked at lunchtime.  The first one, again, is out of the camera and the second was processed.  I did crop the photo for an up-close view of the butterfly.

In case you are wondering... this butterfly is a  Limenitis arthemis, Red-spotted Purple.  Thank you Internet!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a difference in the after pics! I love the butterfly especially

    ReplyDelete