Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29, 2015

The pictures of Gresham's Mill are different compositions.  The first picture was posted previously.  One of the tips that is given for taking a picture is to move to a different spot from which to take a photo.  Another is to look around from where one is standing to get a different perspective, which is the case for this photo.  The photos 'tell' different stories. 








The photo of this daisy was taken in our backyard.  Normally, I would need a tripod to hold the camera steady for a close up shot, but this time the camera was hand-held.

Linda and I had daisies at our wedding on June 14, 1969...  "She loves me... She loves me not... She loves me ...still!!!  And I her.





1 comment:

  1. I love daisy's as well... my 'wall paper' is a field of daisy's! I figured you would have had a red, white and blue theme since you were married on flag day!

    ReplyDelete